Monday, October 14, 2013

LuluArt Design Team Project No 2

Life can be a crazy ride at times, but what keeps me grounded is creating art. It allows me to process life's event and put them into perspective.

My 2nd month on the Design Team for LuLu Art has come around quickly indeed. This time around I wanted to share a Teddy Bear Design. I adore Teddy's and love to create them. My challenge was to use some of the gorgeous Christy Tomlinson products. I can see myself having to buy more....I love them so much.

Don't forget to check out the other great designs from the Team at LuluArt's Blog.





7 comments:

  1. That is one super cute little fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, this is a wonderful Teddy fellow :) and journal sides too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet illustration! I really like your textured technique. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love his hat, and the background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet teddy! I love the richness of the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I can see why your were selected for the team - much talent here :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.