Saturday, February 22, 2014

LuLuArt Design Team Projects 3-6

Wow......6 months on the Design Team for LuluArt has flown and what a great experience it has been. I have enjoyed ever moment of it and have made some wonderful arty friends along the way.

Even though I have been absent from my blog I have indeed been working on my art every moment time permitted. Working 10-12 hours in my day job can be draining but I find as soon as I enter my art room I feel recharged again :)

There will be a new Design Team Announced shortly to kick off the month March, be sure to check out LuluArt to keep up with the new projects and wonderful products that are available. I wish the new Design Team all the best and know they will be in great hands with Lisa.

I have quickly added my Design Team Projects from projects 3-6. 1-2 can be view below on the feed. If you have any additional questions on how I created them that you can't find in the video feel free to drop me a line, I love hearing from you all.

Make yourself a cuppa and sit back :)
Happy arting until next time XX

FEBRUARY - Catching Stars





JANUARY - Resist Canvas Journal


DECEMBER - Christmas Pudding



NOVEMBER - Wish List




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I know what I'm doing later... off to watch your youtube videos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.